Ι. Aim of the Program:
The aim of the program is the participants to gain skills and valuable knowledge on how to become competitive future professionals, they can create their personal profile themselves and to design a comprehensive strategy for a successful future career.
ΙΙ. The program addresses to:
• All young people who are preparing to enter the labor market.
• All unemployed people who want to create a strong profile and stand out in the highly competitive labor market environment.
• To all those who wish to improve their working conditions or seeking a new job.
ΙΙΙ. Duration of the program:
The total duration of the program is 15 hours:
IV. The program includes:
• Creating a professional CV within European standards Europass CV (CV)
• The writing of a properly structured Cover Letter (Cover Letter)
• The effective promotion of the Professional Profile (Brand Yourself)
• The various ways search for vacancies
• The ways of exploring business opportunities (Networking)
• The proper preparation for the best possible presence at job interview (Job Interview)
• The professional behavior and appearance of the candidate
• The Stress Management Techniques for Work Search
• The Technical Troubleshooting at Workplace
• The Technical Time Management (Time Management)
• Psychometric tests and recruitment tools
• The intake interview simulations (role play)
V. Implementation of the program:
The program can be implemented in groups (8-16 people) or individually.